Monday, August 22, 2011

The Monkey Cage on My Book

John Sides at The Monkey Cage has a post about Balancing the Budget is a Progressive Priority and my experiment with self publishing the book in order to get it out in the midst of the debate this Fall around what the deficit reduction plans of the Super Committee will look like.

The past few days have brought about some interesting conversations with my colleagues in the Sanford School of Public Policy at Duke where I teach about the publishing avenue I have taken.

2 comments:

  1. If you're a regular Google user who occasionally runs into issues, you're not alone. Yes, despite the fact that Google is an amazing service provider, it may nevertheless have issues.
    -------------------------------------------
    Gmail Bellen

    ReplyDelete